When people come to us, they are in differing financial states. We see our role as working with these businesses, whatever their current position. We help them identify their real personal and business goals. We then work with them to develop their strategy to achieve those goals.
We recognised several years ago that owner managed businesses need their accountants to be more than just a scorekeeper and we therefore put great efforts into being seen as part of the team by our clients. Our services and approach is customised to how your business operates.
Does your accountant:
- SAVE, not cost, you money?
- Call you back in a timely manner?
- Meet with you more than once a year?
- Know your business drivers and hold strategic business planning sessions with you?
- Provide you with quality management information and KPIs and advise you on business decisions?
- Minimise your tax liability with careful planning before your year end and/or the tax year end?
- Introduce you to other clients and actually help you grow your business?
- Actively help you to improve your business systems and processes?
- Ask you what your goals are? When do you intend to sell/leave the business, explaining the options available and tax implications of each?
- Help free up your time?
- Provide you with financial information in a timely manner?
- Have contacts with banks and other organisations that can provide the funds you need to grow your business?
If you have answered no to any of the above questions please call us on 0141 332 6331 or email email@example.com to discuss or to arrange a free initial consultation with us.
To find out more about the individual services we can offer your business, have a look at What We Do or contact us for more information or to arrange a free consultation.
A great accountant is not a cost - it's an investment!
Most businesses aim at nothing and hit it with amazing accuracy
Sign up to our mailing list